Oh the joy of waiting and being patient!

so sorry for the delay. (Kristal) :) I just assume nobody reads this. I havent written since I started the blog so I should probably update this bad boy. I just feel like a Debbie Downer and who wants to hear from her??? So, Jason and I did not get the job we were really hoping and praying for. It is hard because I am trying to have a mentality and heart that is "here am I send me" but I just feel tired and disappointed. I know that God knows what He is doing, that is my hope and my encouragement that I am holding onto. Where ever we end up should be good...there has been a lot of prayer that has gone into it! Even if it is not in California with my family and my becky, I will go with a heart of anticipation for all the God wants to do in and through Jason and I. Other then the waiting game, life is good. Work is busy-thank you Iphone! Jason is amazing! I serve a BIG and amazing God! I will keep you readers posted as soon as I know anything....

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top i am not. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.