Who Am I?

I am a follower and lover of Jesus, a wife, and a dreamer.

I am not who I was. I am not who I want to be. I seek to live a life that honors God, the Great I Am, my maker and savior, showing others the love He shows me. This has manifested itself through my experience being a youth pastor/leader/coordinator over the last several years, and is changing by the minute.

My personal blog is to be an authentic dialog celebrating and mourning the things I encounter on my journey.

My book is to be a help to young girls who believe the lies the world is telling them.

Both are here to connect me to the world in hope that God will use me for His Kingdom.

My passion is to serve young women by helping them understand their self worth as it is ascribed to them by our Creator and Savior. I'm available to speak, encourage, and teach them on a case by case basis. Click "Booking" above to find out more!

We all deserve better. And the only way we'll get it is through relationship with God through Jesus, and relationship with each other.

Thanks for being part of the journey.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top i am not. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.